NZ Pharmacy Retail Sales during the 2021 Lockdown
Our analysis of weekly pharmacy sales Vs Last Year shows a very similar pattern to the Level 4 lockdown in 2020.
We forecast a return to “normal” retail sales by November – assuming there are no further community outbreaks.
· Some rural and suburban Pharmacies are up +20% in sales
· Some Medical Centre and Mall pharmacies are down -50% in sales
· Pharmacies with large Beauty or Gift or Fashion sales are down -50% in sales
· Some online pharmacies are up +100% in sales
· The only products showing consistent sales increase are face masks
My advice for pharmacy owners remains the same as it was during the 2020 lockdown .... Read here